Sign in to follow this  
azruger

2017 DOVE!!!

Give me your honey hole!!!

J/K. I plan to hit my same spot and this time I took the day off. Can't wait.

Anyone have a decent spot on the west side willing to share....getting harder and harder to find. PM if you do...Me and my two kids.

Call me

Adam

928 595 1554

Thanks for the information Adam. I have located three potential spots around the White Tanks on Trust Land (I hope). Google Earth last passed over in May of 2017 and two holes have water, one quite a bit. I imagine I'll see others there, but am scouting them Saturday.

Good luck to all.

• Like 1

Cool temp and rain down here in tucson are gonna hurt us for the opener. Might have to change our strategy and hunt ag fields. Anyone know of any decent places in tucson besides redrock. Really don't want the kiddos to get peppered. Heard redrock can be a madhouse.

Anybody hunting within an hour of Flagstaff on Friday morning? Would be great to tag along for the morning hunt before heading Tucson for the game.

Thanks

I am lucky to be living in Yuma where we have ag fields, citrus, date tree groves and water all over the place. I think our town doubles for the opening of dove season every year with all the out of towners that migrate this way to take advantage of the awesome dove hunting we have. Good luck to all that make it out!

• Like 2

I am lucky to be living in Yuma where we have ag fields, citrus, date tree groves and water all over the place. I think our town doubles for the opening of dove season every year with all the out of towners that migrate this way to take advantage of the awesome dove hunting we have. Good luck to all that make it out!

I have always heard how good it is there but I have always hunted all over the place. The closest I have ever got to Yuma was Paloma Ranch, which I have hunted on and off for 25 years but the last time I was there in 2014 we were approached by G&F and were told we had to leave because we didn't have permission and he wouldn't even give me the name of the person to contact to get it. Yuma may be on my list for next year though. Good Luck to everyone this season.

Once again a storm will be coming in on opening day of dove. Happens every year.

Weather changed for the better here in tucson hot and dry. Shotguns getting cleaned tomorrow buy one more case of shells and me my 2 boys and my daughter are off to blast away on friday.... can't wait. I am like a kid on Christmas eve... lol

• Like 2

I picked up shells and bird stamps. I need to do a quick clean on a couple shotguns and I am ready. I am hoping the birds are thicker than the mosquito's at my normal place. Some years it is the opposite and that sucks.

Picked up some shells last night. Swapped the 12 gauge from 18" barrel to 28" and inserted plug. Hearing protection, license and stamp ready to go. Can't wait for opening day.

Not sure if my spot is going to produce like last year. Taking a newbie this year so hope to get him some birds.

Good luck guys. We are hitting our regular spot here in tucson. Looks promising lots of birds flying around these last couple of days. Weather is lookin great for tomorrow.

• Like 1