Sign in to follow this  
azruger

2017 DOVE!!!

No pictures, but I am already home. Limit of legal birds,plus 22 Eurasians by 7:10.

Took me about 10 shots to get my leads back on, then I slayed them. 2 boxes + 2 shells.

Loading up some rifles as we speak to head to the range now.

Right on. Good shooting.

Sitting at work waiting for azruger to text me how many limits they got. And waiting for elkhunter1 to send me a buck down text. And waiting for 4:30 to go pick up my daughter's new 6.5 for coues hunt. Man it's gonna be a long day.

• Like 2

Today was one of the most epic Dove hunts I have ever had!!!! We got 7 White Wings, 6 Morning Dove and 164 Eurasian Dove between my brother in law(Chris) and myself. I personally got 100 Eurasian Dove!

HUGE thanks to Chris (Predator) for inviting Chris and I hunting today! Thanks buddy, you are the best!!!!!!!

post-1205-0-04693800-1504290975_thumb.jpg

post-1205-0-82713800-1504291085_thumb.jpg

post-1205-0-04218400-1504293911_thumb.jpg

post-1205-0-68752400-1504294017_thumb.jpg

• Like 4

How are you able to tell the Eurasian Dove's from others in flight? I missing out on this.

They are as big as pigeons and light colored. If you find a good area with them it won't take long until you can easily see the difference

• Like 2

Way to go Adam and Lance as well as everyone else who had a good day. For those not so fortunate, believe me I can relate.

No Eurasians or white wing where I was, but two Hawks were quite jealous of my take. They were the only company I had. I actually can't believe I limited as the start was slow. Once I hit 10 there was no stopping. Started at 5:45 and shot the last bird at 9:15.

post-4523-0-17578500-1504292380.jpg

• Like 1

How are you able to tell the Eurasian Dove's from others in flight? I missing out on this.

They are as big as pigeons and light colored. If you find a good area with them it won't take long until you can easily see the difference

Yep, they're lighter in color thus they fly slower....... and may have jobs and good credit

• Like 2

My newbie actually limited and I didn't. I got 8 WW, 5 mourning and 4 euros with 45 shells out of my 28 ga. Newbie shot into his 5th box of 12's......Not near the birds we saw last year. Not sure what happened to them.

Today was one of the most epic Dove hunts I have ever had!!!! We got 7 White Wings, 6 Morning Dove and 164 Eurasian Dove between my brother in law(Chris) and myself. I personally got 100 Eurasian Dove!

HUGE thanks to Chris (Predator) for inviting Chris and I hunting today! Thanks buddy, you are the best!!!!!!!

Enjoy cleaning them all!

• Like 1

dang... I'm going to that spot tomorrow :D :D

Did you really just take a selfie with your doves? I have lost all respect you flamer
  • Like 4