Sign in to follow this  
452b264

***SOLD***

Cabelas Alaknak 9.5 x 9.5 ft. Tent, no tears, stains and its never leaked. Excellent condition. $350.00

post-87-0-34933400-1480311306_thumb.jpg

I used a photo from another members tent ( Permission granted) as I am unable to post/take any photos, but this is the same tent I have for sale.

• Like 2

Does the tent already have stove pipe hole?

Yes it does.

I didn't even realize they made a 9.5X. I have been using my 12X12 for 7+ years now, and I love it. Whether it be with my three kids (all grown and off to college now) or my hunting buddies, it has been an outstanding tent! Still is!

Betting this size would be just about right for 2 or possibly 3 with bunks, comfortably!

Bump for a great tent! Good luck selling!

S.

• Like 1

I am going to hold the tent until Friday for one team, if he cant make it I will put the tent back up for sale early Friday evening.

Im looking for a new family tent. How old is it? I found a 10x10 online that says it fits 6. Would that be what this is stated as? How long does it take to set up?

The tent is about 8 years old, but I kept it stored in the house. There are ZERO holes in it, and it is like new. Without a stove you might fit 6 in there. With a stove and gear bags, and storming 3 to 4 comfortably if you have bunk cots. When its just my son and I there is plenty of room. By myself it takes about 15 to 20 minutes to set it up, fully staked out.