Xnt

Where to buy kids hunting clothes

Jump from walmart to walmart. Some have tons of camo and some have none. Way cheaper than cabelas and its all made sri lanka or some bfe place.

Jump from walmart to walmart. Some have tons of camo and some have none. Way cheaper than cabelas and its all made sri lanka or some bfe place.

This...hugely variable selection. I've even recruited family in TN to keep an eye on the stuff there since there's usually a lot bigger hunting section than Walmarts here.
  • Like 1

My kids only wear Sitka or KUIU!

what I mean if I can find some used or close models they maybe able to wear them!

No seriously mostly Walmart or Camofire. My son's foot went from 7.5 to 9.5 since January.

Walmart.com I always forget they have free in-store pickup. Just ordered a couple $5 t-shirts and a $10 hoodie for my daughter's oct hunt. Will pick up later this week and check th in-store selection at same time.

Walmart has always been the cheapest place I find my daughters camo. For as fast as they grow, no need for me to drop big $ on more expensive camo for her right now.