Sign in to follow this  
azpredator@work

5BS early archery bull tag could be yours

My wife turned in her tag on the 10th. Hoping the AZGFD redistributes it to a lucky hunter. Tag # 16. Would like to hear if someone from CWT ends up getting it! Good luck....

• Like 1

Wow, should have donated it to hunts for vets.

Did she draw with max points do you know? Just curious to see if it ends up going to somebody with max points that just barely missed getting the tag or If it just goes to somebody random

Wow. I'll be out there hunting with whoever ends up getting it. I'm assuming this is a point guard return. Why are you returning it?

Me too. Going to pick up cameras this weekend, hope they are not stolen!!

Did she draw with max points do you know? Just curious to see if it ends up going to somebody with max points that just barely missed getting the tag or If it just goes to somebody random

Im sure they have a alternate list for this just like if someones credit card gets declined

They turned a tag in for unit 10 archery Bull... my son got a call 2 weeks ago he was the next resident in line to get the tag. A resident drew the tag on the initial draw.. so then it goes to a resident. he had the option of taking or going to the next person....Yeah he took it...... tag number lucky 13.

• Like 2