Sign in to follow this  
anthonyrmatthews

Vacation Rental in Williams AZ

I just listed my home in Williams as a vacation rental and thought I'd help spread the word to all my friends here on cwt. I hope I'm posting this in the right place but if not will be happy to delete it. This newly remodeled historic home is within walking distance to the Grand Canyon Railway and Historic downtown Williams. Perfectly located for all of you unit 7,8, and 10 hunters. Thank you for looking and good luck to all you lucky tag holders!

http://abnb.me/EVmg/5g3oapCIQFpost-1233-0-68136900-1503507102_thumb.jpgpost-1233-0-44212300-1503508046_thumb.jpgpost-1233-0-23124400-1503508097_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

Your link is not working

Hmmm....I'm not sure why? The home is called Historic Edison Home and is across the street from the Williams Rodeo Grounds as well. Thank you very much for looking!

What would be the price to rent it out for 5 days in early decemer. We have 4 cow elk tags in unit 8.

Ill send you a message!

Is the price secret?

What would be the price to rent it out for 5 days in early decemer. We have 4 cow elk tags in unit 8.

Ill send you a message!
Is the price secret?

Nope! Not at all. The price is listed right there when you book it through either VRBO or Airbnb. I am just trying to offer big discounts to fellow hunters without having to use the booking agency. Feel free to book through the agency's as well!

Can you get me a number for the rodeo grounds?

Can you get me a number for the rodeo grounds?

This is what I found on the internet...

City of Williams, 113 South 1st Street, Williams Arizona, 86046 | Ph. 928-635-4451 | Fax 928-635-4495 |

Are those hooks on the back of the door for hanging Your elk?.....LOL.....BOB!