Sign in to follow this  
northAZarcher

Youth Diamond atomic bow

Have a diamond atomic bow for sale. In great shape. Quiver,sight,rest,and case included. 150$ sting is in great shape, lots of life left. Daughter outgrew so looking to getting her one her size.

In Flagstaff but will be in the north valley this weekend.

post-13333-0-36323400-1503713274_thumb.jpg

post-13333-0-53473300-1503713308_thumb.jpg

Bump for a good deal on a great bow from a great guy.

The Atomic replaced the Nuclear Ice, which is what my kids started on. If I remember correctly, the poundage on the Atomic should be as low as 6 lbs and go into the mid-20s. Its a great bow for a youngster to get started with.

Thank you sir! Little one really wants to start shooting bows again. We all fell off for a few years since my shoulder got old on me!

Know the feeling. We had just gotten back to archery when my oldest banged her shoulder up. We all need to get back to it, but now my shoulder is banged up again!

Thank you sir! Little one really wants to start shooting bows again. We all fell off for a few years since my shoulder got old on me!

Know the feeling. We had just gotten back to archery when my oldest banged her shoulder up. We all need to get back to it, but now my shoulder is banged up again!

We might need to start thinking about retiring and taking up shuffleboard and gin rummy! Haha!!

• Like 1

Its about time! Now you can go stock up on TP or extra drawers!