Sign in to follow this  
Snapshot

Mayweather vs. McGregor

Anybody watching tonight?

I know there is a lot of hype on this fight. As much as I would like to see McGregor pound Mayweather, I just don't see it happening. McGregor is dynamite in the MMA ring, but not a trained boxer.

Not sure if I'm going down to the sports bar to watch it, or not?

He only has a chance because Floyd's old and I, personally, didn't think he looks that in shape... Could make it interesting. Any current top level boxer would make Connor quit. BUT I will be watching.

I'm having a few friends over to watch the fight. I would also love to see McGregor win, but I don't think it will happen.

I thought Floyd looked a little soft at the weigh in. I hate them both but I hate conor alot more. The guy has no respect. And im a Jose aldo fan so that might have something to do with it too. I hope Floyd ends his career 50-0 and knocks conor out early. Im the only person I know that wants him to win haha.

• Like 2

I would rather see Mayweather fight McGregor in the octagon. I think that would be a quick fight if it was the other way around.

I thought Floyd looked a little soft at the weigh in. I hate them both but I hate conor alot more. The guy has no respect. And im a Jose aldo fan so that might have something to do with it too. I hope Floyd ends his career 50-0 and knocks conor out early. Im the only person I know that wants him to win haha.

You just might get your wish.

It's tough to box when your trained in mma. It's so difficult in a boxing match to not use your elbows or kick, especially when you see an opening. Should be fun to watch and see if McGregor forgets no knees, elbows, etc.

So after Mayweather defeats McGregor, look for an mma rematch.

• Like 1

the 2 most unlikeable people on earth imo. really hope conor gets knocked out. will not be watching it.

I don't like either of them. I just dislike McGregor a fraction less.