Sign in to follow this  
kazpilot25

Camp Showers

^^^ this is the simplest/quickest way to go.

this little pump kicks butt.... warm / hot water is needed- it could be used for showering. It pumps water good

I bought a (2) 55 gallon blue barrels on Craigslist for $10 each. One to fill and the other to set on the ground so I could get the full one out of the back of my truck. Then I can pump water in my travel trailer...never will run out of water again

https://www.amazon.com/YueYueZou-Extractor-Scavenge-Exchange-Motorbike/dp/B01HAPFBTC/ref=pd_rhf_gw_p_img_8?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=XV3KWCYNY1FJ51KBKGS8

Solar shower works well, also I do the bucket and floormat option a lot. Throw that solar shower on the hood of truck and it's hot as heck late in the day.

Last week I just had 2 1 gallon jugs in the truck keeping warm, when I hit the trailhead I tossed the floormat down , hung the towel on the door and washed away.

I was tired of going to bed all sweaty so this is what I came up.

It worked well on my deer hunt last Nov/Dec when the air temperature was cold at night. Buddy heater , PVC shower frame, shower curtain & rings, masonry mixing tub & a bug sprayer with kitchen sink sprayer attached. Crank up the Buddy Heater in the tent and heat up the water on the stove. It was nice going from a warm shower to a warm tent. The tent is a 10x14 Kodiak Canvas.

Probably just use the sprayer outside of the tent when the air temp is warmer in Sept. Sprayer also works great on dishes. Cheap, reliable & effective. post-2982-0-58193200-1505142401_thumb.jpgpost-2982-0-87191200-1505142490_thumb.jpg

• Like 4

It worked well on my deer hunt last Nov/Dec when the air temperature was cold at night. Buddy heater , PVC shower frame, shower curtain & rings, masonry mixing tub & a bug sprayer with kitchen sink sprayer attached. Crank up the Buddy Heater in the tent and heat up the water on the stove. It was nice going from a warm shower to a warm tent. The tent is a 10x14 Kodiak Canvas.

Probably just use the sprayer outside of the tent when the air temp is warmer in Sept. Sprayer also works great on dishes. Cheap, reliable & effective. image.jpg image.jpg

How did you join the hoses? It ia a little hard to tell from the picture.

Probably just use the sprayer outside of the tent when the air temp is warmer in Sept. Sprayer also works great on dishes. Cheap, reliable & effective. image.jpg image.jpg

How did you join the hoses? It ia a little hard to tell from the picture.
A brass coupling like this one and a hose clamp. I forget the sizes. The female end comes attached to the sink sprayer hose.

post-2982-0-09781700-1505245552_thumb.jpg

post-2982-0-19560300-1505245566_thumb.jpg