Sign in to follow this  
bonecollector777

First bear and he's Giant! Added video

Every time you kill something it's giant

Shedhunter should be pleased with me that this time I wasn't close to a road atleast.

You have got to be kidding me!!! Just kidding young man, i know you hunt your rear end off, you do a lot to help others out and are a very good hunter. I just love busting your chops. Looks like some nasty canyons. I had about 4 huge bears on cam and one being that cinnamon/black mix color. And wife had a huge boar, better part of 350 to 375 charge at her a few weeks ago, might be the same bear. I can send you some pics if you would like, that is if you were up in my neck of the woods. Once again great job Blake and way to harvest a beautiful animal, great story. God Bless

• Like 1

Beautiful color! Congratulations Blake#

• Like 1

Awesome hunt!..and AWESOME BEAR!...I love to watch Hounds men work there dogs!..a lot of people don't understand the heart those dogs have!!..only to please there handler!!..they give everything!!.. heart, mind and soul to a RIG!..and as hunters like you!!.. we need to be on there butts like you did!..good job staying with them!...they needed you to seal the deal!..nice job Blake!..way to get it done! :D

• Like 3

Very cool, love when you can gets pics live first. Congrats man. Too bad I didn't mention I was up there I could have help pack.

Love the videos! I've been on a few dog hunts before for boars (pigs) and that is one confident bear. Doesn't seem phased by the dogs just annoyed more than anything else. LOL. What a monster. And no doubt he was experienced with quite a few chases before to get that big and be so nonchalant. LOL.

You know you scored that skull!?! How big???

20 13/16" just off all time Boone and Crockett.

Very nice!!!!

Correct me if i'm wrong, but headshot bears can't be entered, right?

Correct me if i'm wrong, but headshot bears can't be entered, right?

Since its a common occurrence on grizzly bears they actually make an exception to allow them as long as all the pieces fit back together just right. Mine fit together pretty good but it's kind of a hassle when you try and enter them because you can't glue them and have to take all the pieces to the scorer and they have to do it and then possibly send the pieces to Boone and Crockett headquarters to verify. I don't care too much about entering a bear anyway but definitely not with the hassle I'd have trying to get him entered. So I glued him back together.