Sign in to follow this  
wildwoody

4b antilope help, please

Just got a call from a good friend who has an antelope tag for 4b, I haven't hunted there for speed goat, but I have all around it, anyone willing to trade some info or just throw me a little info it would be gratefully appropriated and quickly forgotten. looks like I'm helping on a goat hunt this coming weekend, oh ya. thanks for all the help

• Like 2

Just make sure when he pulls the trigger its the right buck ;)

• Like 3

I've seen more antelope in 4B in the last couple months than I've seen in a couple years. Had a herd of 10 at about 200 yards west of the power lines off of FR 153 last Saturday afternoon. Had a nice buck walk into about 70 yds from me Sunday morning while scouting for elk around Wildcat Canyon and FR 504

I've seen more antelope in 4B in the last couple months than I've seen in a couple years. Had a herd of 10 at about 200 yards west of the power lines off of FR 153 last Saturday afternoon. Had a nice buck walk into about 70 yds from me Sunday morning while scouting for elk around Wildcat Canyon and FR 504

Is there any way you can post the exact GPS coordinates and possibly a Google maps overlay with the fastest route to area possible?

• Like 2

I will remember that information for 25 years from now when I finally draw my antelope tag. I don't think it is quit the same as giving info for deer and elk.

• Like 1

Thanks he shot a dink in the first 5 mins. thanks for the coordinates, I don't think he hurt the gene pool.

• Like 2