Sign in to follow this  
DUG

7 West Archery Bull roll call

Anybody else here have this hunt? I'll be in my Black FJ. PM me if you want to share phone #'s. Call me if you get something down and need help. I'm hoping someone would do the same for me. I'm solo after the 1st weekend. Good luck on your hunt!

• Like 1

I'll be solo in 9 the whole hunt. If you need a hand, send me a text and I'll respond when I get service. PM sent.

• Like 2

Yo, count me in, 7W Archery Bull. I will also be solo after Monday AM. Silver/beige colored 04 Chevy Z71, ELKRAZY license plate. Sending PM. Willing to help anybody who needs a hand with whatever.

• Like 2

In will be in 7E on the weekends. Count me in for help if needed. I have 3 late tags to try and fill in there in December.

• Like 2

I'll be there on the weekends driving around, sticking to hiking only to the winter elk range so as not to disturb anybody's hunt. I've got the late rifle tag. Driving around in a black silverado crew cab. Good luck to everybody!

I'll be there 9/13-9/28, we have 6 tags in camp

Bet that will be a fun camp. Good luck!

I'll be there as well. Heading out Wednesday and plan to spend the whole time out there. Will be solo for the most part. Willing to help out as well. Should have service at least once a day if you want to PM me you number I'll get in touch. Will be hunting out of a silver Tacoma with CWT in the back window

If you see a big white ram parked on a closed forest road thats me. drive on it and ruin my wifes long awaited bull hunt plan on walking back to camp.

Great to see you guys offering to help. Ill be camped on the 194.