Sign in to follow this  
azshtr

Loren McReynolds Goes Down

Guest oneshot

hahaha... ragein the sage gonna tell on all you for ragging on his buddie, Lowrent McNoClients, for banging burros...

Interesting how him and Chad Smith are the ones game and fish have highly publicized and Chad got off with a smack on the limp wrist..

Based on some of the charges there, he could be in some seriously hot water. I hope justice is served.

This is kind of interesting....how do they not have record????

The record does not reflect the date on which Defendant completed this three-year prison term, but it likely was 2010 or 2011 at the earliest. The charges in this case suggest that Defendant was again engaging in criminal conduct in 2013. And the government asserts that it did not charge earlier conduct because of a five-year statute of limitations.

6 minutes ago, Non-Typical Solutions said:

This is kind of interesting....how do they not have record????

The record does not reflect the date on which Defendant completed this three-year prison term, but it likely was 2010 or 2011 at the earliest. The charges in this case suggest that Defendant was again engaging in criminal conduct in 2013. And the government asserts that it did not charge earlier conduct because of a five-year statute of limitations.

It just means the Judge didn't have that info provided to him for ruling on this motion.

I am not 100% positive, but fairly sure I have seen this guy in 7W during late rifle elk season.....

Anyone know if he drove a white Dodge Dakota 4x4?  

1 hour ago, lancetkenyon said:

I am not 100% positive, but fairly sure I have seen this guy in 7W during late rifle elk season.....

Anyone know if he drove a white Dodge Dakota 4x4?  

I have seen him around Williams the last couple of years on the late hunt. First time I saw him I knew he looked familiar but I couldn't place him. Then I read his shirt. It was his guide service shirt with his name on it. That was the 2017 season and he had clearly been out helping/hunting. Not really sure what unit.