Sign in to follow this  
AZ8

So when is everyone heading out?

Done! My vacation has started! Hope to head out Tuesday morning and have camp up and running by lunch! I'll have a couple days for some final scouting and then it's go time.

Gear is semi-organized and staged, waiting to be loaded up in the truck. Final task involves grocery shopping this weekend.

10 day forecast is showing dry and warm conditions starting late next week. Sitting water may be a good strategy.

Good luck everyone!

Headed out Wednesday afternoon. Work is killing me, it's going to be a rough weekend instead of being a final scouting session.

But the forecast I saw shows a temp drop just before next Friday. Hoping that gets them going a bit more than they were last time I was up.

I can't believe it's almost here. I have butterflies almost like before a wrestling match or a big test.

• Like 1

Hopefully next year around this time I'll be heading out

You can wish in one hand and crap in the other, see which one fills up first.
my wishes are way heavier than the lettuce salad and chicken breast I've been eating for lunch.

We are leaving wednesday evening after the kid gets off work. Not ready at all, nothings packed nothing sorta'd. should be easy to find everything is in the same place and hasnt been touched since we came back last year. hope I can remember where we put everything last year that was a long time ago.

Taking Daughter out tomorrow to ben avery for some archery practice and to make sure her new bow is sighted in. Works been crazy the last couple of months and havent had a day off in a few months(including weekends) so I am looking foward to just having time off with my kid.

Hopefully next year around this time I'll be heading out

You can wish in one hand and crap in the other, see which one fills up first.

LMAO my Dad use to use that saying all the time .

Decided to check the battery in my truck today. Guy hooked it up and said....."You need a new battery. Not much left in this". It gave me no indication it was getting close.

Thankfully still under warranty and I got a new battery at no charge. Dodged a bullet for elk camp!

Whew!

Man Im getting nervous just reading this and I don't even have a tag!! Good luck guys

I'm heading up Wednesday evening after work. Im not packed and ready at all. Hopefully in the next two days I'll have it all situated and ready to go.