Sign in to follow this  
SO I HUNT

Prayers needed for my son and family in Florida

My wife and I are flying out 6:00 pm and my son and family will be staying 😡 They will be taking a hard hit. They are leaving to go stay with family further inland..

My son, his wife and my 5 year old grandson needs all the prayers we can say and give..

""""""PLEASE PRAY"""

Regards,

• Like 5

They are in my thoughts. I have family boarded up in Clearwater. Where are they?

They're in Ruskin and have a mandatory evacuation in order.. my wife and I are waiting to fly out right now, unless they cancelled our flight?

So did they choose to stay or did they have to for some reason? That sounds like a crappy situation.

Definitely will keep them in our prayer.

My bigger fear is power outage after the storm passes.

• Like 1

Around 2:00 am Monday morning the winds are to be around 120 mph winds. I've always been able to be dad and protector and I'm not much being here! Praying and knowing god is with them has comfort no person can know without knowing god lives.. sorry for venting a little...

Have you heard from them yet?

My family in Clearwater said it was bad last night, however the house is fine. The trees are down, lost the fence etc. No power, but all are OK.

• Like 1

I had a brother ride it out in winter haven. Everyone made it thru fine. He did say it was the loudest thing he had ever heard.

• Like 1

Him and the family are safe, they made it out with down fence and trees.. no power and not sure when it will be back? The house is fine no damage. Thanks everyone for your prayers

• Like 1

Glad to hear everything is ok. The wife and I have been keeping up on all these hurricanes and it sure is some scary stuff.