Sign in to follow this  
Edge

Bull down help appreciated

We killed a good bull today but he died 100 yards from the road.

well maybe if you'd have been going faster he would not have made it so far
  • Like 3

wish i'd seen this post last night. i rode my bike down dollbaby this morning from town, for a lack of anything better to do.

wish i'd seen this post last night. i rode my bike down dollbaby this morning from town, for a lack of anything better to do.

We almost hit you near River View Ranch.

Congrats on your bull. I'm glad you guys got it done. My buddies(ty & derrick) told me about your bull. They used my frame packs and side by side to help you guys I think. Anyway they showed me a pic of your bull and I have trail cam pics/video of him. PM me your address and I will send some. Congrats again

-Sig

• Like 2

Congrats on your bull. I'm glad you guys got it done. My buddies(ty & derrick) told me about your bull. They used my frame packs and side by side to help you guys I think. Anyway they showed me a pic of your bull and I have trail cam pics/video of him. PM me your address and I will send some. Congrats again

-Sig

pm sent

We almost hit you near River View Ranch.

Lol, i saw everyone coming.

Lots of hunters out this time of year, looking for critters while driving, and not necessarily seeing cyclists.