Beaton

What do you guys think?

This post is really going places historically. Just how long does new account activation take? Riveting..........

This is fun..... Clearly photoshopped - see the hole

post-8446-0-87107300-1506195212_thumb.png

• Like 1

Closure. He said she said. Never heard the culprits say there was NOT a hole thru both lungs in 12 pages so be your own judge. C u next year!

Y'al got some bad o-rings, take your Scottsdale asses home and play with your Rocky Mountain oysters and leave the hunting to the ready men. Opportunities are made! Make it happen or stay home! I'm ashamed that you call yourselfs hunters and act such a fool.

Engine rebuilding at it's best !! Use your combination crescent wrench to dismantle it !

"Engineering hammer"

Just wanted to run an update by you guys.

Mike gave my dad and myself a call today. He said thank you guys for the well wishes he landed a 6x6 today body size was about the same as the previous, but what happen had me in tears.

He said he went east from our original starting point jumped a few 3x3 and ended up on a his kill after 1p. He nailed it at what he's guessing was 24 yards out. After initial contact he walked off to find his arrow took him about 5 minutes and he didn't want to take the chance of someone getting on his kill again so he started following the blood trail, which was lighter on this one than the first. About 15 minutes into he said he came over this small hill and he said it was Deja vu. He saw the same clearing and the wood stack we used to mark where the last large blood puddle was from the first kill. He said he looked south and where the white truck was parked on the road now had a utv parked there. He scanned around and saw 2 hunters over what looked like a down bull so he headed straight to them, he said all he was thinking was not again I'm going to have to bury someone out here... when they noticed him he said they waved. So approached them calmly they asked him this yours? He said in Mike fashion, "yep". He said then they shocked me, they told him that's our ride right there we saw him stagger over the hill and collapse here. They had one taken from them on opening day same scenario as ours. They offered to help him get it back to his camp or truck, which he took them up on.

So if he stops by on his way back down from there Sunday I'll snap a pic and post it and yes the tears were from laughing, Mike doesn't usually talk much so to hear him tell a story is a slow death with all his pauses. Drives my dad nuts.

Also trphy that first bull we can only assume was a lung shot from the entry wound since we didn't sit around to watch it get gutted can't say 100% positive outside of the placement of the entry wound. I mean looking at the belly exit wound id assume spleen but it could be directly in the guts, without seeing it's insides though I can't say yes or no. I can say without a doubt he missed completely and had a broad head about 1/4 of the way penetrated into the antlers. The antler arrow had no blood on it at all...

• Like 7