Sign in to follow this  
grey curse

Thieves among us.

The crack whores and meth heads are all over small towns you always have to watch your stuff with in 20-30 miles of a small town. in unit 8 we see a few of them driving in cars up and down the roads not near as many in at as other units there looking to steal stuff nothing else.

they usually only hang around main roads get off a main road and your stuff will be safer. kinda hard to do if your in a 5th wheel. we tent camp and always back in the middle of nowhere. havent had any problems except in 6a as well as on the rim close to payson strawberry pine paulden and a few other places.

The crack whores and meth heads are all over small towns you always have to watch your stuff with in 20-30 miles of a small town. in unit 8 we see a few of them driving in cars up and down the roads not near as many in at as other units there looking to steal stuff nothing else.

they usually only hang around main roads get off a main road and your stuff will be safer. kinda hard to do if your in a 5th wheel. we tent camp and always back in the middle of nowhere. havent had any problems except in 6a as well as on the rim close to payson strawberry pine paulden and a few other places.

Hey man, no beefing on Paulden.

Just Joking.

that's frustrating.

My truck got broken into 2 years ago up here and cleaned out. fortunately, i had most of my gear with me, but they got my arrows and my skb case. My car got broken into in front of my house a few months ago and they stole my son's fishing stuff.

My suspisions are that druggies are selling it on ebay. There's a sporting goods dealer that used to be in star valley, who is now on ebay. I'm guessing the druggies are selling it to him, or people like him.

This has become a real problem up here.

• Like 1

Very sad. Sorry to hear that this happened. We all worry about the border units. Man – some people suck!

Uhhh I hear more about northern units and 6A stolen property then I hear about border units. Those people don't want any attention in the least bit!

it got pretty bad on the bass fishing seen with the tweekers stealing crap while your sleeping for the last 10 years.One guy was sleeping in his boat at alamo lake and they ripped everything off they could from the boat. graphs, rods reels tackle etc etc

then at the one of the recent cop tourneys they ripped off a ton of cops

Stealing entire camps is not new. In the late 1960s, we returned to where we were camped a long way from pavement below the rim in Unit 27 and found everything gone -- including our tent! A couple of years after that, we lost tackle boxes, rods and reels that were taken out of our boat at night at San Carlos Lake. We were sleeping on shore only a couple of dozen steps away. There always have been jerks who don't think twice about taking other people's things.

Bill Quimby

I would really be curious to find out if all these camps they give broke into our by other Hunters or local meth heads that know it's hunting season. I would assume the latter but God only knows!

You have nailed it. This is not hunters but shoot bag meth heads who have found out during hunting season to cruise around and look for easy pickings .

Need to bait them and sit back in the trees with a ball bat. Knock a few more teeth out and bust a knee or 2

I would really be curious to find out if all these camps they give broke into our by other Hunters or local meth heads that know it's hunting season. I would assume the latter but God only knows!

You have nailed it. This is not hunters but shoot bag meth heads who have found out during hunting season to cruise around and look for easy pickings .

Need to bait them and sit back in the trees with a ball bat. Knock a few more teeth out and bust a knee or 2

Carve thief into their forehead so everyone else knows what they are. Carve it backwards right under the first so they read it every time they look into a mirror.

• Like 1