Sign in to follow this  
bonecollector

Sheep Clinic

Anybody here attending the clinic this weekend?

I'll be there.

Maybe one day I'll be there

I was there last year, my partner had a tag. For anyone attending, when the presentations are over do not leave. Go to the back of the room and talk to the AZGFD employees. We got to talk to the wildlife manager for the unit and the biologist who just did an aerial survey of the unit. They were very helpful.

• Like 1

I was there last year, my partner had a tag. For anyone attending, when the presentations are over do not leave. Go to the back of the room and talk to the AZGFD employees. We got to talk to the wildlife manager for the unit and the biologist who just did an aerial survey of the unit. They were very helpful.

Definitely. And if you have a chance talk to the hunters from your unit from last year. Same situation here...my buddy had the tag so I went with him. If he was going to be there with his ram this year I'd probably go again, but he can't make it.
  • Like 1

Yes, I will be at clinic again this year......helping my buddy with his tag.

• Like 1

I'll be there. Gonna go look at beautiful mounts and laugh at the BS G&F tries to feed everyone. After that head to the lake to get some bowfishing in and shoot some carp and Buffalo.

• Like 2

I'll be there. Gonna go look at beautiful mounts and laugh at the BS G&F tries to feed everyone. After that head to the lake to get some bowfishing in and shoot some carp and Buffalo.

The opportunity to sit down with a G&F biologist, have him open up his laptop bring up a topo map of the unit with the flight path of his helicopter and markers were photos were taken and then show you all of those photos is BS? I guess opinions vary.
  • Like 3

The opportunity to sit down with a G&F biologist, have him open up his laptop bring up a topo map of the unit with the flight path of his helicopter and markers were photos were taken and then show you all of those photos is BS? I guess opinions vary.
Agree...we got very valuable information including all of the G&F trail cam pics from tanks in the unit.
  • Like 2

I will be there and will be at the award banquet that night. I am excited to see my full body rocky mountain sheep mount for the first time.... It's like being a kid on Christmas Eve waiting for Santa to visit :)

• Like 1

I can't make it due to a wedding. Anyone know if they'll send your plaque to you if you can't pic up? I would love to see all the mounts.....