tomkat12

Free Guinea pig to good home

Since the addition of our new dog the Guinea pig doesn't get much play time and she is free to a good home. Super friendly and loves to cuddle. Never bites, loves treats. Her enclose is included but is probably ready to be replaced. Will Include a supply of food and bedding.

post-11079-0-59290900-1506306494_thumb.jpg

post-11079-0-00829600-1506306577_thumb.jpg

post-11079-0-01883400-1506306643_thumb.jpg

3 hours ago, adamroberson said:

wow bro what a beautiful pig I love these animals these are my favorite animals . she is so beautiful and sweet tabya I also have a Guinea pig I love these animals I do not understand why people do not like them these are beautiful animals and this myth that they stink is not true, I also have a Guinea pig at home and it absolutely does not stink and I do not understand where such myths come from

They stink, 3yr old post, the rat fink pig is dead. 

• Haha 5

Guinea pig tacos ehh??? I had cow lip tacos in Guadalajara and some tacos in Tijuana that I’m fairly certain were not really beef...  so why not, I’ll try some 

Eu quero fazer a churrascaria com porco de Guinea

I spent some time in Peru working a few years ago and had guinea pig for dinner a time or two and it was not to darn bad! Bout like a fat cotton tail. Don’t do it in front of the kids though!!!