308Nut

FS: Remington 700 XCR Compact Tactical 308. Badger mini knob, rail, uograded stock

Thinning out the herd some more. Downsizing and simplifying. Honestly, I have one too many 308s and while I love this one, its a bit light for my taste so it is the one to go.

Up for grabs is one Remington 700 XCR Compact Tactical. 20" barrel (sendero contour with 3 large flutes. Action and barrel are black TriNyte coated. Both are also stainless steel. The only modifications are:

1: Bolt handle is threaded for Badger knobs.
2: The stock has been upgraded to the HS Precision PSV 096 (Equal value as the HS Precision green stock installed from the factory).

Extras:

1: Badger mini knob (threads are the same as the original badger knobs)
2: Extreme Hardcore Gear Picatinny rail w/integral bubble level. Bedded to the action. It IS removable. Bedded to the action NOT bonded to the action.

Round count is very low. Just under 190 shots. I have only shot Federal Gold Medal Match, 155 TMK handloads and 178 ELDX handloads and a handful of 168VLD handloads. It has done excellent with all of them. The 178s have done the best and have done GREAT at the 1000 yard line.

Best new price plus (internet) the handle threading, knob and rail would total $1,365.00 plus shipping and FFL fees. I'm letting it go for $1,000.00 USD. USPS Priority shipping to your FFL. If you need expedited shipping or insurance, please plan on covering those fees. It is in excellent shape. Stock is mint. Barrel is mint. Action is 99% blemish free. PayPal is OK if you cover any PP fees. USPS money order is OK. Personal checks are OK but the check will have to clear before it ships.

post-3424-0-26157600-1506533000_thumb.jpg