Sign in to follow this  
brademan76

Shooting See Through Suppressor in Super Slo Mo

Neat video. Trophy, do you really need a brake on a 7rm? Thought you could lift bro.

I got the gun when I was 12, i was probably stronger then. Was the first time shooting it with a brake, I should have got it a long time ago

Neat video. Trophy, do you really need a brake on a 7rm? Thought you could lift bro.

I got the gun when I was 12, i was probably stronger then. Was the first time shooting it with a brake, I should have got it a long time ago
I never could get used to a brake.

I can't even tell it's louder

right on, I tried one on a 7RM and the noise was horrible.

Was at the range this morning shooting my 7mm with a muzzle brake next to a guy shooting suppressed. Made me feel like I was a caveman

Felt the same way this weekend. Suppressed would be sweet.

Cool video.

Huh?!?

Huh?!?

It was already loud I feel like?