Sign in to follow this  
COA

Trails End Taxidermy Queen Creek

Has anyone heard from this guy? Phone is now disconnnected. I went by the shop no answer. Left a hand written note no answer. Wanted to see if anyone else has racks/hides with this guy.

Uh-oh. Nothin like a good, bad taxidermist thread. Hope it works out for ya man.

• Like 3

Might be out hunting ??? I wouldnt imagine he closed up shop?!? But yes he takes forever on mounts, totally did the wrong pose on my very first buck, but after waiting 3.5 years for the mount I was just happy to get it back. Unfortunately the mount now sits in a garage 200 miles away because I dont dare to show it off.

• Like 1

took over 2 years for my bear rug. Told me when it got close he would call and get the colors for the felt backing. Never called. Got black felt backing on a jet black bear hide. How do you think tht worked out?

I asked for closed mouth, got open mouthed.

He lost my skull that he was supposed to bleach.

Other than that.....

Got black felt backing on a jet black bear hide. How do you think tht worked out?

That's how I would prefer it, actually. Personally, I think the felt border in any color looks fruity.

well lets start using NAMES agin call'm out

list the worst taxidermy jobs by the guys first and last name - they just change the title to their company and still continue to screw people over

Got black felt backing on a jet black bear hide. How do you think tht worked out?

That's how I would prefer it, actually. Personally, I think the felt border in any color looks fruity.

I wanted a dark gray, not pink.