Sign in to follow this  
Flatlander

Worth the Wait . . .

What a great write up. Sounds like an epic hunt! What a wonderful animal. Huge congrats to you

• Like 1

I think I will pass on the hardcover copy of that write up and wait for the paperback. :D It is hard to cram 10 days of hunting into hunting excitement into a few paragraphs isn't it? Congratulations, glad to see you got a nice bull. I wish I could have stayed longer and helped you pack it out. After playing pack mule for Edge can you imagine the rant I might have gone on if I was lugging a heavy pack down the trail next to Mulepackhunter in the same week?

Haha I was thinking the same thing. Hey I was all packed and ready to haul the mules up Monday but the text came in Sunday and I was working. Cool deal you put some more miles looking for that bull, I think that tuff old dude is still breeding right now.

What a hunt!!! Congrats on a great bull and thanks for sharing the pics and story.

Congrats on a great hunt. This is the kind of write ups I like. I can't wait for an archery tag. Nothing like being up close and personal with bugling bulls for a week.

Wow what a hunt!! I have never been on a hunt longer then 4 days of strait hunting. (then again I never drew a phenomenal tag to stay long) I admire those who go on to 7-10 days, and the story is always the same. Day five they get frustrated, and day 6-7 they are on the verge of giving up. I hope when the time comes when I get an awesome tag I can hunt as hard as you guys do! Congrats on the bull and way to go to stick it out

Very nice...! Thanks for sharing your story and great pictures.....