Sign in to follow this  
bowhnt

Help Me Find It

fellow members. recently someone on here posted a pic of their Antelope mount, where they had two mounts that were on the same log & hung vertically on the wall. with 4 hunters in the house...im running out of wall & floor space! so I'm tying to figure out the best way to display my recent antelope, along with one from the past, that will take up the least space. I would appreciate it if the member could send the pic to me or re-post it for me. thanks everyone for their help!

I don't remember which member posted this, but I saved the picture so I could do something similar.

post-1205-0-42604700-1506892574.jpg

• Like 2

It was by BoneCollector. Look under taxidermy. It's something like Pronghorn double wall pedestal.

post-2932-0-42996500-1507238740_thumb.jpgpost-2932-0-83062600-1507238759_thumb.jpg

These are my two archery bucks from 19a. They are just offset wall pedestals hung touching as my wife is good about all mounts except fake habitat (foam rocks, craft store cactus etc) so I did them like this and really like how clean it turned out.

• Like 3

these are nice mounts but wont work in the space I have without moving another. still looking for the vertical mount. pretty sure I saw it on here but...maybe im tripping! lol