Sign in to follow this  
chico

NUT JOB

There's too much here that doesn't add up. There's a video out that shows rapid muzzle flashes coming from the fourth floor and nothing from the 37th, which was reported where he was firing and found dead by his own hand. There's got to be more to this!

Come on. Don't fall for fake news. If anything came from the forth floor there would be a broken window and it would be on all sorts of social media. That was a reflection or fake. Stop spreading fake news. Wake up! Rant over.

There's too much here that doesn't add up. There's a video out that shows rapid muzzle flashes coming from the fourth floor and nothing from the 37th, which was reported where he was firing and found dead by his own hand. There's got to be more to this!

Come on. Don't fall for fake news. If anything came from the forth floor there would be a broken window and it would be on all sorts of social media. That was a reflection or fake. Stop spreading fake news. Wake up! Rant over.

I agree....lots of fake news being spread.

There are witness reports of some lady screaming at the crowd a hour or so before the concert started that they were all going to die. The police kicked her out.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/witness-says-woman-told-las-143108251.html

That was a woman!?

dude sounds like a lady! "What's an AR? "It means automatic rifle" I get being scared and confused, I understand not being coherent in a situation you have no conrol over, but really? I heard a Paul walker comment in there too.

I have no idea whether this guy had guns modified to full auto. I don't know anything about some of these bump-stock things, but I did see this posted and it actually does make a semi fire like full auto.

https://youtu.be/dvLt8-Wf7r0

Who knows what motivated this guy...Total speculation. Perhaps he was radicalized in the southern Philippines, assuming his girlfriend may be from there, and he went there to visit. Real facts and information and not speculation will come out eventually. Seems he met someone somewhere and went the wrong way...But the topic subject sure has it correct.

Don't let it stop how you live! Be careful and vigilant visiting touristy places with your families/wife/kids near tall skyscrapers with a lot of people nearby...

Stay safe!

Lonne

• Like 1