Sign in to follow this  
chico

NUT JOB

I agree with the NRA but I aint crouching down and licking no ones hand. As a gun owner or not shouldn't there be a line drawn somewhere?

Wou

a line for what?

A point at which it's no longer about just the second amendment and what should be available to the public. I think that if the founding fathers knew the direction firearms would eventually go with full auto, bump stocks, mass murder etc. I think they might have had some things added to the amendment. I'm not for gun control generally speaking. I have no problem with AR's, silencers etc but I also see a practical use for them. I don't see much practical use for full auto. And yes I get that shooting full auto has got to be fun as heck and I would love to, but if there's no practical use I don't think it should be available to the public.

Come on.. even the NRA is speaking out on this one. Has nothing to do with giving up freedoms.

Would outlawing bump stocks prevent the massacres? No. Nor would it have prevented any other massacre, Sandy Hook, Columbine, 9/11, OK City etc, etc. Were bump stock used?

If you want rapid fire from your AR, finger your belt loop and push forward on the fore stock, instant bump stock. Outlaw belt loops? Besides, anyone with half a brain can build a bump stock in a couple hours. Where do you draw the line?

Any freedom taken away is a freedom lost forever.

Understand the 2nd amendment, it's not there so you can shoot skeet, it's there to fight an oppressive government. It protects all other amendments and as it is eroded, so are all other rights.

NRA has been wrong in the past and they're wrong again.

I'm in agreement with most of what your saying. After columbine, sandy hook and any other tragedy I never once thought that guns were the problem. No they didn't use bump stocks and thank God for that because it would have been waaaay worse. This last event is the only one that ever made me think that a line should be drawn at least somewhere though.

Yes we should draw the line on hypocritical liberals. 50-60 people are shot and killed in Cook County Il, monthly which has some of the most restrictive gun laws in the nation but you won't hear a peep out of the Dems because they've been in charge of that septic pool for about a century. Hate whole sale murder? Close Planned Parenthood.
  • Like 4

Drawing lines? Wth that won't fix this lol.

Eradicate the male species for starters.

Step 2 build a wall and keep mass murderers out.

There is no fix here. My only hope... if I am ever fired upon.. I hope I am in a position to return fire.

Thanks 2 the right to bear arms.

• Like 3

To me the second amendment give me the right to defend my beliefs and keep my government in check. The people are the well armed group, if we truly got together and decided to stand against our government at least we would have a chance. Take any part of the second amendment away is the start of loosing our rights and we will fall to a tyrant government.

Fix the value of life in ones mind and fix the problem.

• Like 1

NRA is a joke.

While not perfect in everyones eyes they have been doing a pretty good job for the past 150 years.

• Like 5

I just don't like what they're saying today. they start with giving up "bump stocks" and then what? Under the law they are perfectly legal. Take that away and then they can go after and change anything. I was bump firing 15 years ago with my finger, crank triggers have been available forever it seems. After this they will go for our magazines and ammo purchases. One day there will only be bolt actions ARs and pistols to buy. No thanks.

• Like 2

I know a law that would solve all these killings... make it illegal to kill someone! Then the killers would need to think twice. After all, all it takes is a law.

#sarcasm

• Like 1

This guy had more planned

He had 3 stashes of guns, hotel, house in Vegas, house in Reno and the materials to make a bunch of the same bombs the Boston Marathon bombers used.

If every gun in america was banned, it would not prevent anything. There are roughly 300 million REGISTERED firearms in america. Banning bump fire stocks accomplishes nothing. Banning firearms all together will do nothing. We have a mental health issue, not a gun issue. The whole founding fathers and muskets speeches always make me lol. A well regulated militia being necessary to secure a free state. Catfish, when the Gov comes knockin, let us know how well that musket works in protecting your family, your rights and yourself.

• Like 4

1/2 the libs are taking a knee to protest the police

1/2 the libs are demanding only the police should have guns

Im over here just reloading .308 as fast as I can and waiting for deer season to start.

• Like 1

I think all guns SHOULD be illegal.

Hear me out.

See, if all guns were illegal, that would make all of the gun owners "criminals". All the libs would now be inclined to DEFEND the criminal behavior since that is their modus operandi. So the best way to get the libs to defend the gun owner, is to make the gun illegal!

Lib heads would be exploding all over the country from confusion and angst. lol