Sign in to follow this  
cramerhunts

A few to share

I'm with non typical my browning gave me 4500 pictures of grass moving before

I was gonna be real smart on my last set......I was pretty sure someone was coming in and deleting pictures from my SD cards and man I was thankful that all they did.

So I tied a camera to a log, surrounded it with some sticks and limbs and angled it up at my other cam that was on a tree!

When I came back a month later to check my camera it was covered with pine needles and I had 9999 pictures of the sky, trees blowing in the wind and.......pine needles!!!!

I was gonna be real smart on my last set......I was pretty sure someone was coming in and deleting pictures from my SD cards and man I was thankful that all they did.

So I tied a camera to a log, surrounded it with some sticks and limbs and angled it up at my other cam that was on a tree!

When I came back a month later to check my camera it was covered with pine needles and I had 9999 pictures of the sky, trees blowing in the wind and.......pine needles!!!!

Haha, the joys of trail cams! On set ups like this I tape over all but a little sliver of the sensor. Works great.

Haha, the joys of trail cams! On set ups like this I tape over all but a little sliver of the sensor. Works great.

Dang trick of the trade there.....thanks for sharing that info!!!

Ya man thanks what kind of tape

Nothing fancy, just electrical tape. The more clutter, the more tape.