Sign in to follow this  
hoghntr

The classic post draw application filed c.c.# change question

Ok so I know it's been asked a million times but

Had to get new card the morning after filing apps online. Can you change credit card # thru g&f portal or do I need to call Monday?

Had to get new card the morning after filing apps online. Can you change credit card # thru g&f portal or do I need to call Monday?

You have until 11:59PM November 2 to update payment information and you can do it online.

You have until 11:59PM November 2 to update payment information and you can do it online.

Yes but HOW? :)

I dont think its in the portal. You would go to hunting then big game draw just like when you put in. Havent checked this season but I believe there is an update billing info button somewhere.

If they took your app fee already its possible you might have to wait until after the dead line but before 11/2

• Like 1

Suprise suprise a glitch in system. It is just stuck sitting here telling me this. Oh well phone call Monday

post-2359-0-03971100-1507399435_thumb.png

I dont think its in the portal. You would go to hunting then big game draw just like when you put in. Havent checked this season but I believe there is an update billing info button somewhere.

If they took your app fee already its possible you might have to wait until after the dead line but before 11/2

Yes app fee would have been taken. It was during applying that g&f system kept saying invalid acct number and I realized card had worn so much a 4 looked like a 6 so I corrected and applied. Still have same card number but exp date and 3 digits on back of card is different

Ok 3rd time was the charm. Guess you can update at any time. 👍 seems like this should be a option in portal. ?

Thanks

Ok 3rd time was the charm. Guess you can update at any time. 👍 seems like this should be a option in portal. ?

Thanks

Im guessing its under draw and not portal so that it attaches to the correct draw...not that theres more than one draw going at same time, but portal seems to only receive info from the draw and not vice versa.
  • Like 2

Thanks

Im guessing its under draw and not portal so that it attaches to the correct draw...not that theres more than one draw going at same time, but portal seems to only receive info from the draw and not vice versa.

Yes and it seems ya gotta re enter for all apps and applicants. Anyways all good.

When in doubt just call them and they can do it over the phone