Sign in to follow this  
pete

Girl power 3 for 3

My wife and I spent are 16th anniversary on Friday in a hunting blind trying for 3 mule deer for are 3 daughters the twins (10 years old) and Abbey are 13 year old. Well as luck would have it we were successful in filling all three tags. I have been fortunate enough to harvest many any in my years on earth with a lot of excitement doing so but nothing compares to watching are kids harvest a animal, their first to boot. I think that all of are hopes are that are children carry on these passions through their lives too. I know in my heart that 2 of the girls are hooked and the third one well she not so into it which I total except. But a least she knows now that is her right as a American. And as the left side fights to ban weapons and hunting when she is old enough to vote she will always vote to keep this going. Since she's a big fan of hamburgers we had all of her deer ground. I have to admit our cup runneth over with my children for my wife and I. What a great experience and a life long memory for the for all of us. I think I'll take the cake on this one. My excitement could be heard from miles away according to my wife after they harvested their animals. I hope we can do it again soon.

Abbey shot a beautiful 4x3

Elizabeth shot a 150 2/8 3x3

And Rebecca shot a toad 4x4 it grosses 190 2/8

post-2600-0-31448100-1507524415_thumb.png

post-2600-0-22060600-1507595912_thumb.png

post-2600-0-08981900-1507595928_thumb.png

• Like 28

Wowsers man. Father of the year right there!!!

And from the pictures I probably could bet $20 on which girl ain't so into it.

Congratulations to all!!!

That's awesome congrats what a great experience

My buddy had to point out something. If you look at the second pic Elizabeth the not so wanting to hunt one is wearing a Bambi shirt that say's love and peace on it. The irony!!

• Like 5

Great bucks way to get the kidos out there and get it done.

Nice work. Family time is special, whether it's hunting or not.

That is some pure gold right there! Nothing better. Congratulations to all on some dandy bucks and memories for a lifetime not to mention some dang good eats for a long time!

• Like 1