Sign in to follow this  
hoghntr

Canada Bear hunt

You have to consider the source. Bobs a guy who hires a guilds in his home state, then borrows the rifle for the hunt. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

It doesn't  matter what time of day it is . I will stand by my Beleifs. like one of You guys said different strokes for different folks.. Ya I hired Mr Adams. WE didnt hunt over bait. I didnt wanna rent a Camper and don't know the Bab. and at 62 wasnt going solo. Whats wrong with that.  Flatlander You can Blow me with childish comments  and any one else that referred to alchahol!.I have a Friend inv Minnasota ,has land and wants Me to come up. They bait ,i want nothing to do with it .....................Happy hunting.  I know most of you are good guys ,We just have different opinions .............BOB!

I  just  got back from Cali.  . I get back any where from 10 at nite  till4 AM  But u Asss holles have to acuse me of being a drunk. I can teach  98 % of you idiots on here how to hunt. I will tell u i get a lot of calls from out of town and i tel the them  where to go . and what to do.  And no baiting likke Fagits  do  LOL.All of the big names in the state  are cheating , Gaurenteeeeeeen. LOL . except Duwane  ADams . Good night all that acuse me OF  drinking. See You in Palm Springs  in 12 you bone heads .. Half the Guyys on here are weazals. That why this site has lost great  people and great hunters. Lottsa  ROOks on here . To bad for Amanda A great lady But she has to deal with the changing imes

Thats why  Tony Mandile quit here  . I am sure .a Guy with a shoot load of knowledge . Well I don't know for sure . but  a Guy with alotta knoledge should be respected and you young guys  have  no respect or knowledge  of what this guy knows about our  State. I got on here just 4 years ago.I had been following since the inception. Flatlander may not have even been born yet . but He knows more than me. LOL To All that paid respsects to my DAD I respect U as well. Thank You..................BOB!

Thats why  Tony Mandile quit here  . I am sure .a Guy with a shoot load of knowledge . Well I don't know for sure . but  a Guy with alotta knoledge should be respected and you young guys  have  no respect or knowledge  of what this guy knows about our  State. I got on here just 4 years ago.I had been following since the inception. Flatlander may not have even been born yet . but He knows more than me. LOL To All that paid respsects to my DAD I respect U as well. Thank You..................BOB!

OZ 31P    You are a young  Fag  Sorry fellow  hunter but u made your bed.  sleep in in I think u will be comfortable, LOL  Dumb butt don't ever xxxx with  me  BYY     YYY sweewtie

Bob, it's ok to have a different opinion than others, but the way you are going about sharing it is 100% disrespectful!  You are the only one on this thread being childish, rude, hurtful and unprofessional!  If you can't say something nice don't post it!!!!!!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Big Browns said:

Bob, it's ok to have a different opinion than others, but the way you are going about sharing it is 100% disrespectful!  You are the only one on this thread being childish, rude, hurtful and unprofessional!  If you can't say something nice don't post it!!!!!!

Dont listen to him, post away!

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Bob- baiting is one of my least favorite ways to "hunt" but I treasure the time I got to spend on the rez baiting bear with my sons.  I traded work for the opportunity and I will treasure that time as much as any I've ever had. Absolutley nothing wrong with it. It is such a better way to manage bears. We passed up over 40+ young bears in 2 different hunts before I shot a big mature bear. 

Screenshot_20190407-093609_Facebook.jpg

Screenshot_20190407-093818_Photos.jpg

• Like 4

Oooo, me! Do me next, Bob! 🙋🏼‍♂️ C'mon you loony old coot, sock it to me!

No one would bat an eyelash if they didnt see you post here again other than to say your idiotic postings were good for a laugh every now and again.

Don't let the door hit you in your 62 year old keister on your way out.

• Like 1

Bradenman 76 . I never made a direct post at You. that  shows Your inmaturaty  , % guys Hunting if thats how many u need to killan ani mal so So be it. Il'l put my posse against.  Yours any day> OZ31P You are just a Young Boy and don't know any better. When U wannalearn how to hunt let Me know ,Free , I have taught many> ..............Good luck Buddy. ,,,,,,Offer stand.s I don't do podcasts but I know just as much.<<<<LOL

dang Bob kinda old to be on your period aren't you Late bloomer?

try some midol after those long nights ;)