Sign in to follow this  
hoghntr

Canada Bear hunt

This used to be a great site. I followed it every day for   10 years before i posted. Have You noticed the big Coues deer in archery have gone done since no baitng. I love all You guys and the few on here that know me we have a great time. I am Bashing the way of 
Huntin ,not the Hunter Himself. You Young guys are just like my 3 kids. Don't wanna hear it from Dad and they know More than Me.When its the fact is the exact opposite. Young people have no respect for Mature Hunters. If You call it a Sport , Then Your elder always no more like in B Ball ,Football ETC> But to a real Hunter its not a sport. Its a way of life and an instinct, like You bare a Predator I am not against You guys. I am old enough to be some of Your Grand  dads and Dads.  THere are just about 20 Groupies on here that wanna run the site and They don;t know it all, but there OP. is the only one that counts.Most Are great Guys. And  yes I get carried away sometimes And don't know it all either . No one does..Iv'es said it before I grew up in the Getto back east ,Got in trouble With the Mob ,thank God it was in High School and Coach and a few others  bailed me out and saved Me. THats why I moved out her in 77 ,to get away. I can write a book on it and I plan on it in a few years When I get fully retired. It derailed a good Basketball career But thats My fault. Warning to the Guy that talk  shittt about Alcahol. Its serious stuff .My 28 year old son went into rehab in Cali. and after 1 year he is managing the place. Drugs and Booze. He has been cleen 4 4years and finishing His degree at ASU online.. I have had a Very interesting Life. I'm sure most don't care but if we are ever around a campfire , You will Here some Great stories. Better than TV. I even have a freind in the wittness protection system LOL OK I will add 1 thing ,Since I was in Hospital about 8 weeks ago with my 2nd Major bout with diverticulitous . No carbanated drinks. Gave up soda and beer and have lost 14 pounds. 10 more to go. and colonoscapy in 2 weeks Good day all . If You don't like me I don't Care . Your loss ,in Person I am Great people.................BOB!

9 minutes ago, naturebob said:

This used to be a great site. I followed it every day for   10 years before i posted. Have You noticed the big Coues deer in archery have gone done since no baitng. I love all You guys and the few on here that know me we have a great time. I am Bashing the way of 
Huntin ,not the Hunter Himself. You Young guys are just like my 3 kids. Don't wanna hear it from Dad and they know More than Me.When its the fact is the exact opposite. Young people have no respect for Mature Hunters. If You call it a Sport , Then Your elder always no more like in B Ball ,Football ETC> But to a real Hunter its not a sport. Its a way of life and an instinct, like You bare a Predator I am not against You guys. I am old enough to be some of Your Grand  dads and Dads.  THere are just about 20 Groupies on here that wanna run the site and They don;t know it all, but there OP. is the only one that counts.Most Are great Guys. And  yes I get carried away sometimes And don't know it all either . No one does..Iv'es said it before I grew up in the Getto back east ,Got in trouble With the Mob ,thank God it was in High School and Coach and a few others  bailed me out and saved Me. THats why I moved out her in 77 ,to get away. I can write a book on it and I plan on it in a few years When I get fully retired. It derailed a good Basketball career But thats My fault. Warning to the Guy that talk  shittt about Alcahol. Its serious stuff .My 28 year old son went into rehab in Cali. and after 1 year he is managing the place. Drugs and Booze. He has been cleen 4 4years and finishing His degree at ASU online.. I have had a Very interesting Life. I'm sure most don't care but if we are ever around a campfire , You will Here some Great stories. Better than TV. I even have a freind in the wittness protection system LOL OK I will add 1 thing ,Since I was in Hospital about 8 weeks ago with my 2nd Major bout with diverticulitous . No carbanated drinks. Gave up soda and beer and have lost 14 pounds. 10 more to go. and colonoscapy in 2 weeks Good day all . If You don't like me I don't Care . Your loss ,in Person I am Great people.................BOB!

Ok let me get this straight... Your a trucker driver and Black i can understand, but I have never known any Black Mob guys,  Ive known Black Gang Members but never  a Black MOB guy. That is cool!!!!!

Cant wait for the book should be really good

• Haha 1

Man I wish I thought as highly of myself as you...... Bob! Good thing you do too, because its obvious you're lonely and nobody really likes you so you have to share your personal life with a bunch of strangers on a hunting forum and you think anyone actually cares.

Is it a tough existence being washed up at only 62, unable to hunt for yourself anymore? How can you criticize someone who goes on a hunt in Alaska as a "buyer not a hunter"? How is that at all different from your "hunt" on the Bab? 

Write a book?  🤣 now thats a good one! We've all seen your writing skills (or lack thereof) on full display here, although you might just have the imagination for fiction.

• Haha 1

Holy heck guys. Seems like this conversation has covered it all. Bob drunk posts and now he is good for nothing and washed up. Let’s lighten up a bit ok.

Can we give Mike his thread back now?

• Like 4

4 hours ago, naturebob said:

Bradenman 76 . I never made a direct post at You. that  shows Your inmaturaty  , % guys Hunting if thats how many u need to killan ani mal so So be it. Il'l put my posse against.  Yours any day> OZ31P You are just a Young Boy and don't know any better. When U wannalearn how to hunt let Me know ,Free , I have taught many> ..............Good luck Buddy. ,,,,,,Offer stand.s I don't do podcasts but I know just as much.<<<<LOL

You gonna show me how to hire a guilds, borrow a weapon, drunk post, spell???. Maybe you should go back to landscaping., you were Less tempermantal then. 

Last time someone called me a fag was 7th grade. That’s a good one. 

• Like 2

Good advice:

Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference. 

Mark Twain 

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, trphyhntr said:

About as cool as shooting one in bearizona 

I think you can rode hunt there too. Pretty good deal😄

Oz31p what the heck does that stand for you are just a jelous loser. . You are just a internet Guy ,I have lived life to the Fullest You Bone head.> Read my book in 5 years. It will be a best seller....FAG IT.>>>>>>>>>>.......................BOB!

Ctafoya the saying  goes , You can't fool a fool.   .... You dummie.......LOL..............BOB!

Bradenman , I guess it should be braden boy. You are nothing but a basher also and who care if I shot my deer with  Some one else's gun No big deal . What is your problem Boy.  If you don't like me  ,your loss . You young cyber dudes make me sick. Seriously, some one Who hasn't accomplished shoot in their life . bad mouthing Me. A YES 62 year old Hunter who never poached , never hunted over bait , and never used a camera. Only used a guide for the BAB cause I hadn't been there in 25 years . Do the math Stupid. 2-3 scouting trips plus gas and missed work. At least 3k there. Made sense to hire a guide. And I shot on the first afternoon as I was very sick with a cold. Spent next 2 days in tent with niquil then went home. Not a dumb deccision to use Mr. Adams . U young guys don't understand life.  And are not as smart as You think. Some of You will just be loser's in life.. I don't care if You have a degree . That don't mean shoot.I  Made more $ than most that have one. At one time I was making more than my daughter and her husband  Who both have degrees .....ANY  WAY HATE ME that is fine. I get a call every week from this site or others  on where to go and how to hunt. I help them all out. More than most here will do.  Read My book in a few years. I will autograph one   . For Amanda. Later Loser.

OZ boyBradenman , I guess it should be braden boy. You are nothing but a basher also and who care if I shot my deer with  Some one else's gun No big deal . What is your problem Boy.  If you don't like me  ,your loss . You young cyber dudes make me sick. Seriously, some one Who hasn't accomplished shoot in their life . bad mouthing Me. A YES 62 year old Hunter who never poached , never hunted over bait , and never used a camera. Only used a guide for the BAB cause I hadn't been there in 25 years . Do the math Stupid. 2-3 scouting trips plus gas and missed work. At least 3k there. Made sense to hire a guide. And I shot on the first afternoon as I was very sick with a cold. Spent next 2 days in tent with niquil then went home. Not a dumb deccision to use Mr. Adams . U young guys don't understand life.  And are not as smart as You think. Some of You will just be loser's in life.. I don't care if You have a degree . That don't mean shoot.I  Made more $ than most that have one. At one time I was making more than my daughter and her husband  Who both have degrees .....ANY  WAY HATE ME that is fine. I get a call every week from this site or others  on where to go and how to hunt. I help them all out. More than most here will do.  Read My book in a few years. I will autograph one   . For Amanda. Later Loser.

• Love 1

OZ 31 I still think you are gay. Where I grew up Fags like U didn't Last to long.. ..I am laughing to my self..........BOB

One last post before I go to bed. I feel sorry for u young guys Most are dumb and Don't respect anyone , not let alone their Superiors or parents in most cases. That why so Many of You poach too..................BOB!     Just got back from Cally so I don't wanna here the bottle bull crap or I will pull the pedophile Take on You With  at the PPD. or we can deal with my boys....LOL