Sign in to follow this  
257 STW

Swarovski BTX with 65mm

I have a Swarovski BTX with a 65mm objective for sale only no trades thought I would try here before I post it on eBay these are still hard to come by $4,200post-3803-0-91676700-1508121497_thumb.jpgpost-3803-0-54371000-1508121548_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

I do have an 85 or 95 if someone would like that option instead or multiple objectives let me know

All pm's replied im in east mesa

Sold

How are these eyepieces. I have the dual swaro spotting scope set up and love it but love the idea of not having to re align them ever day and the lighter weight. Anyone have any actual feedback that doesnt work for Swarovski they can share

I have one and really like it. I run mine with the 95mm objective. I sold my Kowas and switched over and have been very happy with my decision. Lightweight and the focus adjustments are much easier. They are just like binos in my opinion as far as focus adjusting

• Like 1

No issues at all with it being angled. I actually prefer angled spotters but thats just personal preference. To switch from a straight would take a little getting used to but nothing major. The angled eye piece allows your fore head to rest nicely on the head rest while glassing with it. I find I use this way more then my Kowas because I can pack it anywhere cause it weighs so much less. It is really a great optic in my opinion. I loved my Kowas so it was tough to switch but glad I did