Sign in to follow this  
Coach801

Unit 32 Questions

The tag he has is basically 100% draw. Not like he took the tag outta someone elses pocket. I do get tired of e-scouters as well, but sounds like hes already done some footwork. Will i be giving away spots? No. Does that mean he shouldnt hunt? No.

• Like 5

Heck go to deer creek with everyone else and just get away from hunters and you will have a good time. Just go deeper and further from the rest and let the lead fly. Great place for a family to hang out and enjoy yourself. Good luck and sorry for the negative remarks you'll hear from some.

• Like 1

unit 32 is the the coues version of 4b....you guys just don't know....

Like Hunt4horns said though, just hike away from the road and you will be by yourself for the most part. Find a nice place to camp and enjoy the ride....

Oh, and invest in some snake gaiters, but not for snakes. You're welcome.

• Like 2

Oh, and invest in some snake gaiters, but not for snakes. You're welcome.

^ That might be the best piece of truthful advice I've read on here in a while.

Plenty of deer if you walk far enough from the few access points, tons of people are crammed within two miles of any public access, but after that you're alone..

Mulies...Lol

They kill 120+ inch bucks in unit 32 every year

Just wanted to keep to my word and post about my experience to try and establish a credible presence here.

Ended up going to High Creek as well as the Dragoon Mtns and Gamez Rd. Saw tons of deer (Many more than I was expecting) all Does and Fawns though. <_< On the last day a little buck poked his head out of the thick brush while I was glassing and by the time I grabbed my rifle, poof, he was long gone. I put plenty of miles on my boots which I credit for seeing so many deer. Just frustrated that I had such a hard time putting horns on any. I truly appreciate those of you who tried to help me. Circumstances won't always prevent me from being able to do my own scouting work. Being new at everything can be a bit overwhelming. Even with limited success I'm still hooked and will continue with this pursuit. Thanks again!

• Like 2

Good of you to report back not many do. I scouted for my hunt had cameras out and know the area well we went 0-2. It happens just take what you learned this year and build on it.

Go to myfree topo's on line and search the unit. Onx maps for your laptop and phone are an excellent tool also. Flatline maps make a good unit map if they have a 32 map. I believe they have them at sportsmans.