Sign in to follow this  
idgaf

They are getting trickier

How close were you? That pic is pretty clear.

Like Trphyhntr mentioned above all the border towns sell camo clothing and backpacks at all the little shops. No more crossing in flannel shirts and jeans.

They know when hunting season starts and try to look like hunters. Border Patrol if they see you will come right up to you to take a look. They did that to my cousin, they started walking up to him and so he decided to pull off his hat to show them his long blond hair and they turned around and left.

I have a picture of a group of them at a desert game guzzler filling up their black water jugs out if the drinker, in full camo from my 2011 archery season hunt. And they were really far north , farther than most would think.

Like Trphyhntr mentioned above all the border towns sell camo clothing and backpacks at all the little shops. No more crossing in flannel shirts and jeans.

75 yards when I took the pics and started asking who I was. 50 yards when I started videoing them with my phone. I may start bringing one of those repeating firearms with me.

I'm telling you dudes, first border crosser I was ever saw was a smoking hot chick. I thought her and her man were out there just camping because I was so indoctrinated by the safe border talk. By the time I realized I could have picked her up and smuggled her in it was too late

• Like 1

I'm telling you dudes, first border crosser I was ever saw was a smoking hot chick. I thought her and her man were out there just camping because I was so indoctrinated by the safe border talk. By the time I realized I could have picked her up and smuggled her in it was too late

She was safer with her coyote
  • Like 2

IDGF... May I share these photos with Arizona Border Recon and Border Patrol???

If Yes, do you have GPS cords also???... (NOT shared with deer hunters)...

One shot by all means you can share with whoever. Send me your email address and I will send you the better quality pics. BP does know of this location now.

Fred

75 yards when I took the pics and started asking who I was. 50 yards when I started videoing them with my phone. I may start bringing one of those repeating firearms with me.

Wow they asked who you were? Maybe this group were "scouts" walking ahead of the group with the load? Usually when they see someone they beeline it the other way.

Wow they asked who you were? Maybe this group were "scouts" walking ahead of the group with the load? Usually when they see someone they beeline it the other way.

These guys did not panic at all. I get the feeling this was not their first trip. They were strangely comfortable