rszkutak

12 AE Mule Deer Oct 27-Nov 5. Who's going?

I am planning on being up there for the entire hunt. My two hunting buddies have suddenly developed personal issues that will keep them off the tail end of the hunt. Sounds like both will be headed home by Tuesday , so I guess they will be dinking out if necessary. I need a break from the world, even if I tag I will be staying to squirrel and grouse hunt and disconnect from society till at least Saturday. Shoot me a p m if you want and we can swap cell #'s, but be aware, cell service is non existent 1/2 mile south of Jacobs lake. Not necessarily looking for someone to hunt with in the field , but as you said an extra body to pack a deer out or compare notes with can be good.

Notags

Im on board with ya there, I need to disconnect from the world. Stupid people are making me crazy!!!

Id love to hunt grouse but dont know a thing about hunting them here in az, Ive only hunted them in northern states. Im actuallt excited that their is no cell more than 1/2 mile away from Jacobs lake. Lol. No cell means no one can piss me off, and oh I wont get those weve noticed your business isnt listed on google calls. FML!

Squirrel I only hunted once, skinning them was too much work for the teaspoon snack of meat you get off them for me. Id love to actually have one of these kaibab squirrels mounted, theyre so good looking and truly unique!

Ill send you a pm.

Yeah he heat and crime in the valley were our main motivations in moving. I like Idaho but my fiancé isnt so sure about her new workplace up here unfortunately. So if it doesn't pan out we might be heading to Colorado.

thanks for the responses everyone, i will see ya'll up there later this week.

be safe and good luck on the hunt to everyone going up!!