Sign in to follow this  
hoghntr

DELETE

Yes you can hunt duck's with the 11/87. I use mine a lot for duck hunting.

Thanks again Mike

Your welcome! Hey it's good to see a man of younger generation like a gun that's not black and plastic. ;) now guess we can tell everybody it was 1 of the good older models with matching case with stickers still on hard case. 👍 btw I did not count cash till I got home and you gave me extra $10.

Between you Ben & Joel you young men need to make sure you have good bulls (elk! Moo cows don't count) tied to tree mid November I will visit each tree and see which 1 I wanna shoot. 😁 thanks!

I was too lazy to go inside and break a $20 😂

I'll get to work on tying those elk up for you LOL

• Like 1

Mike, your crazy selling this gun! I absolutely love my 686!!!!!!

• Like 1

Bump

CZ sold and your about out of time if this Fausti is gonna be a Christmas gift. I've never hunted mearns quail (can't hike like that) but from what I have seen this would be perfect! Tight holding little turds wouldn't stand a chance. ;) bump for procrastinators.

The 28ga is built on 20ga frame, not too small for adult and not a shoulder thumper for a kid so not heavy and not super lightweight. It does NOT have auto safety so if buying for a kid and intention is to use in field know that the tang safety must be manually engaged.

Mike just give it to me I will keep it safe for you

You wouldn't like it cuz it won't kick the snot out of you. 😋

Opening this up to partial trades and I don't really wanna go lower on price. No weed whackers or silly stuff. No LARGE caliber rifles. Partial means partial so looking for some cash for sure. Send trade offers via pm or text please don't post them on here. Payment plans might even be acceptable depending who you are and as long as it's not $20 a month. :)

Thanks and MERRY CHRISTMAS!