Sign in to follow this  
hoghntr

SALE ALERT! Stoeger shotguns.. m3000 m35000 a Customer satisfied

Hey I just wanted to give props to Stoeger. I've seen a few guys talk about the m3000 3-inch chamber shotgun and the 3500 which is 3.5" inch Chambered. I purchased hey 3000 with walnut furniture off GunBroker and when it arrived it had a small crack on the forend which they probably didn't know about it wasn't until you held it and shoulder it that you felt it with your fingers. I sent a message to the GunBroker person I bought it from and I send a message to Stoeger and I just wanted to give them credit Stoeger because the next morning I had an email apologizing telling me that they were going to give me a new forend and ship it to me but that they were back ordered and that for now he apologizes my gun will be ugly but he's sending me one of the black plastic ones so that my gun is usable and then as soon as the wood one is in stock it will be shipped to me. I got to say guys that as far as I'm concerned is top-notch service and considering I have not found a bad report about the 3000 or 3500 yet I'm pretty excited to give it a try👍

As for the GunBroker dealer he went and looked in his stock and did not have a new gun with wood furniture so he offered to give me a $50 credit or I just returned the gun and I told him straight out that Stoeger said they would replace it but he still gave me the $50 Credit in case for some reason the wood forend does not match stock.

I just wanted to share cuz think it's important to recognize companies that still know what customer service is.

• Like 1

I bought a m3000 for my son on his 17th birthday and he loves it. He has used it for doves, quail and turkey and the gun has performed great and would recommend it to anyone.

• Like 1

I was gonna get a 3500 but stumbled into a Franchi Intensity and traded for a Montefeltro I had. If you walk into a store and hold a Benelli SBE2 and a m3500 they feel like same gun, Heck they both have plastic trigger guards L.O.L. And I believe 3500 comes with a recoil reducer in it. My SBE1 I had to buy a expensive mercury recoil reducer for it.

Anyways back to the 3000! I could not get past fact that Big Browns had bragged about three guns and all reviews I have read have been 100% positive unlike the 2000 that I guess was not so good. I have not shot the 3000 yet but the inertia system and just butter smooth action has me excited! I will however be upgrading recoil pads on both Franchi & Stoeger. :)

The furniture for these guns is relatively inexpensive so you can easily have walnut set for dove hints of you want a gun that looks sorta nice and then camo for waterfowl and Turkey. So far I gotta give it a thumbs up and the Stoeger Company gets praise for excellent customer service. 👍👍👍 I bought new but old stock and got free shipping so good deal but Heck even walking into Cabelas these guns are affordable for a 3" or even the 3.5" gun. I'm glad to see others are enjoying this line of Stoeger.

I'm glad I have a friend I will be hunting crane with that does not have a 3" 12ga he helped give me a excuse to buy it. :) at least that's story I'm telling my wife.

• Like 1

My brother bought a Stoeger over under 12 gauge and has always had problems with the firing pin on the top barrel. Taken it to gun shops and no one can seem to fix it.... still have problems with it. Has anyone ever had a problem like this?

Yeah its too bad because it is a nice gun when it works properly, but i swear almost every other time it wont fire and it just taps the primer of the shell.

You won't catch me bragging about the o/u's cuz for and finish kind of big deal with me on o/u and SxS. I do have friend who is bird guide and has many of the Stoeger Condors in 20 and they do just fine for he and clients

My brother bought a Stoeger over under 12 gauge and has always had problems with the firing pin on the top barrel. Taken it to gun shops and no one can seem to fix it.... still have problems with it. Has anyone ever had a problem like this?

Look in youtube. There's a fix for this problem. It appears to be a corrosion issue with the safety linkage in the action. It's "Stoeger Condor not firing top barrel". Looks like a simple fix. I just bought a 20 gauge Condor Field on sale at Cabela's for $399! Smoking deal!