Sign in to follow this  
rodrod19

Draw results

Hoping to see that magical charge that lets me know I get to take my son on his first big game hunt!

• Like 5

Hoping to see that magical charge that lets me know I get to take my son on his first big game hunt!

That's awesome 2 more years for me to be able to take the little one out. And I agree, an azgf charge on my bank card is the most welcome charge for sure.

• Like 1

That's awesome 2 more years for me to be able to take the little one out. And I agree, an azgf charge on my bank card is the most welcome charge for sure.

I was bummed that my daughter didn't want to put in this year, but respected her wishes. I know I'll get my archery javelina tag, but I love hunting with and for my kids more than for myself! At the same time, I'm hoping the turkey gods will favor my crazy-high bonus points and give me (and my daughter) a Goulds tag finally!

• Like 3

I had been thinking Goulds tags and had forgotten I put my daughter in for javelina. After this weekends coues hunt with her I cant wait! :D

• Like 3

This is the year! Come heck or high water I am putting an arrow in a pig!!!

• Like 6

I had been thinking Goulds tags and had forgotten I put my daughter in for javelina. After this weekends coues hunt with her I cant wait! :D

You should have seen the look on my son's face yesterday when I told him that we should know Friday if he has his javelina tag. And then when I told my daughter we should know if we both have Goulds tags....

Same here. If we're on the same hunt, I'm game for teaming up!

• Like 1

I was out of town for a funeral and missed the deadline. I hope I can pick up a left over

• Like 1

You should have seen the look on my son's face yesterday when I told him that we should know Friday if he has his javelina tag. And then when I told my daughter we should know if we both have Goulds tags....

Same here. If we're on the same hunt, I'm game for teaming up!

Deal!

• Like 2

c'mon unit 32 HAM...... crossing my fingers........

I shot my first Javelina up off Cowboy Miller Road with a 223 TC way back in the 80's when the road had a locked gate back in a ways.

• Like 1