Sign in to follow this  
DesertBull

RTIC Coolers

Thanks. I just bought a 45 and son bought a 65.

Did anyone happen to see how long the sale runs? I'd like to buy a new one but not until I know what my fall budget looks like.

I got one of their last generation, 65qt units for $110. I wish someone would kick my butt for not buying like four at that price.

• Like 1

I got one of their last generation, 65qt units for $110. I wish someone would kick my butt for not buying like four at that price.

I got a 65 when they were running a special for $149 delivered and thought that was a good price.

my brother, and one of the other guys from the group have the larger hardside coolers. theyre amazing. keeps ice all weekend.

I wanted to splurge for a roadtrip to texas last summer. So I ordered the 30 can soft side. Well, #1 it didn't show up in time... but oh well.(showed up the day after we got back). But in general, the thing is a piece of "chit" ... The soft sides doesn't keep ice any longer than a conventional cooler. I go through the standard loadings that I do with the regular ice chests. out of the heat before loading, as much cold items as possible then ice. The ice lasted a day in the soft cooler on the last hunt.