Sign in to follow this  
coues32

Blocking FS Road !!!

That is my truck. I don't really like the truck. If you see it again, please slash the tires, scrape rocks down the side of the paint, break the windows and put sugar in the gas tank. Thank you.

• Like 10

I'd call everybody, G&F, Forest service, Sheriffs office, get 'em all out there to ticket this jack wagon. Or just wait for him and serve up some hillbilly justice, that's effective too.

• Like 5

Wow......I always wonder what kind of a person would do such a trick as this? Possibly a Sun Devil fan??

• Like 5

Unbelievable!!! People have got some balls nowadays. I would definitely call fish & game on him for sure total BS!!

• Like 1

I would drag that gate all over his truck..

• Like 3

If you just happened to have enough guys to do it and a good set of tools wouldn't it be fun to disassemble the roadblock and move it out of the way piece by piece? I'm sure the look on that morons face when he came back and saw a pile of parts and a clear road would be priceless. What could you be accused doing that was illegal? You encountered an obstruction placed in a public right of way and carefully disassembled it and set it aside without damaging it. The whole thing was just to heavy to carry in one piece.

• Like 4

Awesome move from this jack wagon.

1st time I have seen this BS.....

Post the unit. This has been done many times in this spot