Sign in to follow this  
coues32

Blocking FS Road !!!

Even if I wanted to block a road, which I don't but if I did I would be scared to death of my truck getting trashed for doing it. The whole time I would be thinking my truck was getting trashed when hunting cause i was such a doushe bag I deserved it for blocking a road. The valve stems I think is a fair punishment. Or the deuce on the hood, either one.

• Like 1

Even if I wanted to block a road, which I don't but if I did I would be scared to death of my truck getting trashed for doing it. The whole time I would be thinking my truck was getting trashed when hunting cause i was such a doushe bag I deserved it for blocking a road. The valve stems I think is a fair punishment. Or the deuce on the hood, either one.

right? I was wondering if maybe this dude was just 100% ignorant to pull that

I encountered a similar roadblock on 7 Springs Rd yesterday.

They gave me some mumbo-jumbo about an injured hiker up the mountain.

Hurry up, my beer needs ice, morons.

post-11051-0-90599700-1509877619_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

A pebble in the valve cap works very nice. Remove valve cap, insert small pebble, replace valve cap till air starts to flow.

• Like 1

I'm in the camp of - hook up tow strap > take a couple pics > engage 4L > place truck in D > drag douche truck 15 yards > take a couple more pics > be on my way with a phat grin and the sun shining on my face. I wouldn't miss a beat!

• Like 1

I'm in the hook up tow strap > take a couple pics > engage 4L > place truck in D > drag douche truck 15 yards > take a couple more pics > be on my way with a phat grin and the sun shining on my face. I wouldn't miss a beat!

Or just unbolt the driveshaft and push it out of the way.

• Like 1

Have to say it again--public land is public land--the right to recreate belongs to everyone . Looks like intent was to block road rather obvious to me and everyone else looking at this post .

You know for all the comments on what to do , sometimes cooler heads prevail . With all the crazy crap going on , I would just as soon go hunt somewhere else and let karma play out the way it will .

IMHO--- it is not worth getting into something that may not be able to be undone and have your life changed as well as that of your family .

Good luck to all who have tags--stay safe .

• Like 4

Have to say it again--public land is public land--the right to recreate belongs to everyone . Looks like intent was to block road rather obvious to me and everyone else looking at this post .

You know for all the comments on what to do , sometimes cooler heads prevail . With all the crazy crap going on , I would just as soon go hunt somewhere else and let karma play out the way it will .

IMHO--- it is not worth getting into something that may not be able to be undone and have your life changed as well as that of your family .

Good luck to all who have tags--stay safe .

I agree, except the would have shat on his door handles for sure