Sign in to follow this  
hoghntr

Thanks Azshtr! WTB or borrow MUZZLELOADER yes i said borrow L.O.L

Ok I have a donated 6a muzzy bull elk tag!

I do not own or even shoot a muzzloader but I do have crossbow and am planning on going that route.

Honestly I know diddly about muzzloaders so I wouldn't want a real expensive 1. If someone wanted to loan 1 I also would not want very expensive one cuz even though I take care of gear I would be paranoid with someone elses gun.

If you have suggestions of cheap but decent muzzy maybe even pkg deal with starter kit I would be interested in hearing about it. Pros and cons. I see plenty of affordable guns but my normal research before purchase takes longer than the 2 weeks I have.

This hunt is in 2 weeks so kinda sketchy even thinking about learning new weapon but willing to give it a SHOT.

Of course I will take all suggestions on how to kill a November bull in ya also. ;) I'm not very picky so whatever is legal and edible is 👍👍👍 a good bull is just a bonus.

Mike, if I had one I would definately let you use it, but unfortunately I don't. I'm sure someone will step up and let you use their gun. Congrats on the tag.

• Like 1

Ive got one you can borrow mike. Only issue is its in ND at my hunting cabin and I wont be there till Friday. When does your hunt start? If I got it in the mail that Monday you probably wouldnt get it until 11/17-19? Im guessing youll find one local between now and then but if not let me know and I can send it down. Dont buy a cheapo. Youll end up hating it.

• Like 1

Thanks guys, yes starts 17th. If it's a Dry hunt my crossbow and sitting water will be good but you know how it goes when you count on 1 metbod - RAIN . Would be nice to be able to reach out a bit farther if I gotta go looking for them instead of them coming to me. Looks like i have 1 to borrow from Cactusjack and of course it's a fancy 1. 😕 I had 1 I bought but then it Sat for a few years still in box so I got rid of it.

I have one to loan seeing as you're not a newbie here. I'll need a drivers license and proof of where to track you down :) I live in N phoenix as well. PM me.

By the way... a nice tenderloin steak would a good return on the investment.

• Like 3

I have one to loan seeing as you're not a newbie here. I'll need a drivers license and proof of where to track you down :) I live in N phoenix as well. PM me.

By the way... a nice tenderloin steak would a good return on the investment.

Ask elkaholic how I treated him after I borrowed his trailer for my bison hunt last year :-)

I would loan my wife before I would my gun. Lol

Thanks for the offer Paul but I already have one of those and still scratching my head trying to figure out how anybody lives with more than 1. :$

I got one also, thompson center with a nikon omega- let me know- I live in far east valley. Going out of town Monday.

Use at your own risk.... (have to say that)

• Like 1

I also have one you could borrow. It was for sale here and I got no response. I have a bunch of projectiles and accessories too.

Message sent. I feel much better buying 1 then borrowing, borrowing freaks me out!

I would loan my wife before I would my gun. Lol

PM sent!
  • Like 2