Sign in to follow this  
tunacan

WTS Swarovski 15x56

Up for sale is a practically new pair of Swarovski 15x56 SLC HDs. These are 6 months old and as new. I have decided that I want the 12 x 50 ELs so I have to sell these to fund them.

I have had them out two times and they are absolutely like new.

None of the paperwork has been filled out either.

$2000 shipped and insured

6F769F8D-4A00-4BD5-8C7F-37B507CDF151_zps

3A0C8E78-F51D-4497-8600-C455DF8C2DBB_zps

46B3FEC7-A6A6-4A39-BC73-AF6142E70026_zps

Do you still have these? If so where are you located? I have a buddy in the market right now.

I’m in Salt Lake City. I’d be willing to overnight them to get them to you in time for a hunt.

If you are apprehensive about not seeing them first before you pay then I will take the risk. I’d be willing to send them out and let you get them and inspect them Before sending funds.

No doubt that's solid deal.. How about you ship to me and I will check them out and if I don't kill a elk i will send back? Oh I mean if they are defective I will send them back. 😆 good luck with sale I have yet to look thru 15x56 HD thankfully.

No doubt that's solid deal.. How about you ship to me and I will check them out and if I don't kill a elk i will send back? Oh I mean if they are defective I will send them back. good luck with sale I have yet to look thru 15x56 HD thankfully.

that wouldn't be very Christian.

• Like 1

No doubt that's solid deal.. How about you ship to me and I will check them out and if I don't kill a elk i will send back? Oh I mean if they are defective I will send them back. good luck with sale I have yet to look thru 15x56 HD thankfully.

that wouldn't be very Christian.

Nope sure wouldn't