Sign in to follow this  
Big Browns

WTB Rangefinder

I have a friend who is looking to buy a rangefinder. He doesn't have a lot of money so I'm hoping to find him something for less than $150. I would like to find him something that can easily range past 500 yards. If you have one your looking to sell please let me know.

Thanks,

Adam

Dang, just saw one at Walmart the other day that was $99 on clearance. It was the primos truth 2 which was normally $300. cant remember which Walmart it was but it was definitely in the east valley.

• Like 2

Dang, just saw one at Walmart the other day that was $99 on clearance. It was the primos truth 2 which was normally $300. cant remember which Walmart it was but it was definitely in the east valley.

If that is the case you may be able to go to any Walmart and have them look to see who has one in stock. Adam he can borrow mine if he needs one for a hunt, Leica 1600. I'll be using it this weekend and most of next week down in 36A.

I would part with my Bushnell Yardage Pro 800 Compact for $60.

Works same as when I bought it, glass fine no scratches but the case..has character...this has been in the field a lot over the years