Sign in to follow this  
Latestartchase

Looking to buy or rent a wall tent

Looking to buy or rent wall tent for this December hunt been looking at getting one for a while but now I'm down to pulling the trigger, please let me know if you have one for sale or rent or what thebetter tents out there are or what to avoid. Thanks in advance

The Wall tent shop, their wilderness tent, or Davis tent & awning for canvas tent or Cabelas Alaknak.

• Like 1

Your definatly going to want a 14x16 with 4 people. Don't forget the wood stove! The bigger the stove, the longer your fire/heat will last. We use an outdoor awning Matt for a floor.

I have a 12x14 Davis Tent. I love it! You can do 4 with a stove in that. With 3 on cots with wood and stove its like a palace. They do monthly specials and may still have a "scratch and dent" sale in the spring.

A few years ago I rented one for a week from a guy who was advertising on Craigslist. Might try looking on there. That was the best $100 I spent. Wife spent one night in that and gave me the green light to get one of our own!

My father in-law has one he is looking to sell. I think its either a 12 or 14x16, not sure who its made by. 602-999-9576. His name is Davey, give him a call if interested and for details.