Sign in to follow this  
bonecollector777

Anyone still need to kill an elk on the 3c late archery tag?

was he in the general area

No noone expected these elk to be where they are including myself. I was guiding a hunter and we found them yesterday morning hunted the biggest bull hard yesterday and this morning but he had to leave this morning after the hunt. Since they are doing away with the 3c late archery tag next year I don't mind telling someone with the tag this year where to go so figured someone might as well kill something! I've got a few guys that messaged that have the rifle hunt that will smoke these things. Gonna have to pick the first guys that messaged though so it's not too crazy out there though.
  • Like 2

That's awesome of you. Wish I saw it earlier today. Been a tough hunt.

If he kills tonight or tomorrow I'll send you in there last day if you're still hunting. Have another spot a 5x5 hits pretty regularly during the day if you wanna give it a shot. Haven't checked his tank in two days though. I assume he's still hitting it.

Update: four raghorns came in at 5pm didn't have a good shot. Back at it in the am.

When does the season end?
Thursday
Good luck keep us posted

Well... What happened? Crickets in here. Don't keep the crowds in suspense people. Hit or miss let's finish the story line.