Sign in to follow this  
CatfishKev

Black Friday ish deals

Great deals on AR-15s and AR-10s this year.

HD and Lowes have great deals and rebates on appliances.

Amazon has 10" tablets for $99 and the others are cheaper as well.

Let's hear em. Happy thanksgiving you guys.

• Like 2

I'd like to get the Vortex Diamondbacks 10x42s at Cabelas for $129 for my kids. But I'm not driving from San Tan Valley to Cabelas and waiting in line at midnight for them. But if any one is going and wants to grab a pair for me...

I'd like to get the Vortex Diamondbacks 10x42s at Cabelas for $129 for my kids. But I'm not driving from San Tan Valley to Cabelas and waiting in line at midnight for them. But if any one is going and wants to grab a pair for me...

Optics Planet had better deals on Vortex Diamondbacks 10x42 last year, when I bought them for my sons. They will usually one-up big box stores on Monday special with no tax and free shipping. Great year-round present that they did not expect and really use.

• Like 2

Axis xp w/ accutrigger 199 after Mir. 223 and 308 @ psa

Savage 12 FV heavy barrel with accutrigger 269 after Mir @ Cabelas several Calibers

Was some on Palmetto state armory and slickguns.com. Saw diamondbacks for $400 and and some kits on slickguns with 80% lowers for $269 with the lower for another $40 but could not find today. Ar10 kits for around $400.

• Like 1