Sign in to follow this  
Snapshot

The cream is slowly rising...

See look how mad football makes people. Sad.

The only thing that is sad, are the individuals that hijack other peoples threads, and turn it into a shitshow. I can play that game also.

yeah but you suck at it, kinda like your football team ;)

The only thing that is sad, are the individuals that hijack other peoples threads, and turn it into a shitshow. I can play that game also.

Better than what you suck.

Better than what you suck.
Dont keep us hanging what is it?
  • Like 1

Everyone needs to take a deep breath its just football. Wish the elk draw would hurry and get here.

This isn't about football anymore. Its gotten personal, and its about to get real.

Everyone needs to take a deep breath its just football. Wish the elk draw would hurry and get here.

This isn't about football anymore. Its gotten personal, and its about to get real.

Oh yeah? Is that right? You cant be serious

What are you going to do money shot?

yup about as "Real" as the internet gets. you should try facebook and the #metoo movement

post-8895-0-91635000-1516751261.jpg
  • Like 2

waiting for the mama jokes to start.....

I would insult their mothers, but it's a good probability they don't know who their mothers are.

At least we have mothers and not 2 dads and a chemistry set

Anyways........back to football, did you hear the rumor that the NFL is trying to make the Raiders sign kapernack for them making a joke of the NFL's stupid affirmative action rules?

Anyways........back to football, did you hear the rumor that the NFL is trying to make the Raiders sign kapernack for them making a joke of the NFL's stupid affirmative action rules?

John Gruden doesn't need that headache on his team.

Thank you Stanley for removing the racist comments that were made in this thread. Hopefully everyone can be more respectful. I know Amanda will not tolerate racial slurs and that is why Stanley removed them.

Forks Up

waiting for the mama jokes to start.....

I would insult their mothers, but it's a good probability they don't know who their mothers are.
At least we have mothers and not 2 dads and a chemistry set
You said that you served in the military.? Pretty sad day for America to have a POS like you in the armed forces. What were you? Laundry boy? Shower punk? Did you call the black service members spooks, like you did here.? I would pay good money to watch you say that to them in person.

You and Delw, are a couple of sorry individuals. Feel good for you village idiots to gang up on Snapshot? It always did take more than 2.

Getting a little upset arent you?

Someone obviously getting under your skin and pushing you enough to get you to start spouting of with racial slurs now out of anger.

The few that personally know me here know I say it the way it is and not afraid to say it to peoples faces.

Why are you so concerned about me? Your 2 fathers pass on the gay genes to you to and you need the company of a real man?

With your post that are obviously from your emotions you are either gay or a women . Maybe you need to take a midol and have a glass of wine to relax before you stroke out on us and take away our cheap entertainment

Hope you get your emotional issues worked out