Sign in to follow this  
Snapshot

The cream is slowly rising...

Thank you Stanley for removing the racist comments that were made in this thread. Hopefully everyone can be more respectful. I know Amanda will not tolerate racial slurs and that is why Stanley removed them.

Forks Up

You got something on your chin there bud you might want to whip it off before you start turning on money shot and get him more worked up than he already is

Snapshot

You and Delw, are a couple of sorry individuals. Feel good for you village idiots to gang up on Snapshot? It always did take more than 2.

Delw???? I just called you out for being a whiny susan, the rest was all you. I think you take the internet and football to seriously.

Snapshot

You and Delw, are a couple of sorry individuals. Feel good for you village idiots to gang up on Snapshot? It always did take more than 2.

Delw???? I just called you out for being a whiny susan, the rest was all you. I think you take the internet and football to seriously.

So what you are saying, is that its perfectly acceptable to insult people here, simply because it is the internet? Do you behave that way in public, or only on the internet behind the safety net of cyberspace?

Snapshot

So what you are saying, is that its perfectly acceptable to insult people here, simply because it is the internet? Do you behave that way in public, or only on the internet behind the safety net of cyberspace?

Yup especially when people cry about dumb stuff. yes I behave like this in public as well.

Someome post a pic of some titties and calm down

You telling me you don't have any pics on your phone from when you visit the Flame?

No but I'll meet you there

Thank you Stanley for removing the racist comments that were made in this thread. Hopefully everyone can be more respectful. I know Amanda will not tolerate racial slurs and that is why Stanley removed them.

Forks Up

You got something on your chin there bud you might want to whip it off before you start turning on money shot and get him more worked up than he already is
Real piece of work you are poacher. I can imagine you are a poacher. It would certainly fit your psychological profile.

Thanks for all the compliments tonight. They have kept me rather entertained .

I'm not a real poacher. It's just a nick name your old lady gave me for giving her what you have never been capable of. But what else do you expect from a Vikings fan.

And btw, thanks for leaving that Vikings jersey on the night stand. It really came in handy for cleaning up the mess I made.

Tyrone

Forks Up

Real piece of work you are poacher. I can imagine you are a poacher. It would certainly fit your psychological profile.

Thanks for all the compliments tonight. They have kept me rather entertained .

I'm not a real poacher. It's just a nick name your old lady gave me for giving her what you have never been capable of. But what else do you expect from a Vikings fan.

And btw, thanks for leaving that Vikings jersey on the night stand. It really came in handy for cleaning up the mess I made.

Tyrone

I've been divorced for years.

Thats explains the fascination with football, fly fishing, photography and getting your "Feelings" hurt easily.

MODERATORS.......about time this thread just gets removed altogether. It has become a bunch of lame name calling. It was originally posted about the Vikings and their season is over. The thread serves no benefit on this forum and frankly makes the forum look as stupid as the people that are name calling back and forth.